Posted by: Glenn | February 6, 2013

Making Room for Collective

2-6-13

I decided that I would do both adjustments to the area of concern with the collective.  Today I cut out the well to make it fit and soon I will work on the collective and trim off a 1/16 or so to center the slider tube in the front bracket.  I am also to arrange to get the slider tube powder coated with Teflon we will see how that goes.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: